Today’s youth grow up in a world of absurdity. Values and morals are declining, as craziness is becoming the social norm.
Suicide rates are skyrocketing, and substance abuse is on the rise.
- In recent years, over 200 teenagers in Torah observant communities have killed themselves through suicide, drugs, and alcohol.
- Learning disabilities, mental illness, and runaway youth have become common within our society.
- Suicide rates are skyrocketing, and substance abuse is on the rise.
Our unique program, 5Alive, has been combating the negative effects of these rampant challenges as well as psychosocial, emotional, and family issues.
- We support many adolescents that nobody else can or will help.
- We are involved with many children who have already turned towards “the streets.”
- Additionally, we focus on prevention for youth who are potentially at risk.
- Ultimately, we recognize the dangers facing today’s youth and do everything within our legal and ethical power to help them.
Do you like this post?